INGLÉS 5° A-B-C


CONTINUIDAD PEDAGÓGICA: 16 AL 31 DE MARZO 2020

Hello! How are you boys and girls? Acá les dejo el trabajo para que realicen estos días que no nos vamos a estar viendo. En base al texto sobre Millie Bobby Brown realizar las actividades. 1:
Verdadero o falso. 2: responder las preguntas. 3: escribir un breve texto sobre ustedes utilizando de ejemplo el de Millie.
Recuerden leer las consignas y el texto prestando mucha atención.
Cariños, Prof. Micaela

Read the text carefully and do the activities below.
Millie Bobby Brown


Hello! My name is Millie and I’m 16 years old. I am from Spain but I live in England now. I have one brother, Charlie, and two sisters, Paige and Eva. We like to cook together. Our favourite food is pizza!
I like animals. I love koalas but I don’t have one. I have two dogs, Dolly and Winnie. I also like football. My favourite football team is Liverpool FC.
I am an actress. I love to act and sing. My favourite singer is Amy Winehouse.
In my free time I box, I do karate and walk my dogs. I also watch movies or TV series and play with my friends and my dogs.

1.       Read and write True (T) or False (F).

a)      Millie is from England.          ………
b)      She has three brothers.      ………
c)       She likes football.                   ………
d)      She sings.                                  ………
e)      She has a koala.                      ………
f)       She has one dog.                    ………


2.       Answer the following questions.
a)      Where is Millie from?                                          ………………………………………………………………………………………………
b)      Where does she live?                                          ………………………………………………………………………………………………
c)       How old is she?                                                      ………………………………………………………………………………………………
d)      What is her favourite food?                                              ………………………………………………………………………………………………
e)      What is her favourite football team?            ………………………………………………………………………………………………
f)       Does she have any pets?                                   ………………………………………………………………………………………………
g)      What are her dogs’ names?                                              ………………………………………………………………………………………………
h)      What does she do in her free time?                              ………………………………………………………………………………………………

3.       Write a short text about YOU. Remember to:
·         Say your name
·         Say your age
·         Say where you live
·         Mention you family
·         Say if you have pets
·         Say what your favourite food is
·         Say what you do in your free time
·         Etc.